Early 20’s newbie with desire to learn the skill of grilling the perfect steak

Hi all!

I have been grilling for just about a year, mainly burgers and chicken breasts, and I would like to learn more now! I would like to get advice on how to grill a basic steak!

What kind of cut of meat is easy to start with? How do you season it? What temperature do you cook at? How long do you cook for? (I prefer medium/medium well) When is it time to flip?

I have a small spirit grill that hooks up directly to the house. It is a 2 burner. I also have a digital thermometer. Also, if you have any advice on how to grill something other than chicken breast or burgers please let me know! I am trying to expand my grilling! In addition, I do my grocery shopping at Walmart, target, or Kroger.



Submitted May 18, 2018 at 12:46PM by dcon22 https://ift.tt/2IQm7aM

Comments

Related